Start Your DBA Today!
Register your DBA online with our complete document preparation and filing services. Simply give us the details. We’ll do the rest.
- You complete a brief online questionnaire.
- LegalZoom registers your DBA. Newspaper publication included (if required).
- You receive your DBA registration certificate and final package.
DBA (Doing Business As)
What is a DBA? A DBA or d/b/a, abbreviated for "Doing Business As" is a legal term, using the name of the business or operation that does not include the legal name of its owners, or the official registered name of the business entity that owns it.
DBA statements are often necessary with a franchise, where the franchisee may be something like Yum! Brands, but business is done under the brand name the public would recognize, such as KFC.
We can help you quickly and easily file your DBA in any state or county. Just complete a simple online questionnaire and we will register your DBA for you.
Your DBA Order Includes:
- Preliminary name search (where required by law)
- Preparing and filing the DBA application with the proper state or county government authority.
- Professional review for consistency and completeness
- Publication of the DBA application in an approved newspaper, if required.
Questions? Call (888) 381-8758 (M-F, 7:00am-6:00pm PST) or click "Get Started" today!
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
Over 1 millon satisfied cutomers
Rated "A+" by Better Business Bureau
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Filling out the Questionnaire is free. There is no time limit. At the end, you may decide whether or not to purchase.