Copyright Your Work Today
Copyright your original work online with our complete document preparation and filing services. Simply give us the details. We’ll do the rest.
Just 3 Easy Steps
- You complete a brief online questionnaire.
- LegalZoom prepares your application and files it with the U.S. Copyright Office.
- You receive a delivery confirmation of your package's arrival at the Library of Congress.
A Copyright is a set of exclusive rights provided by the laws of the United States. It is a form of protection for authors of "origianl works of authorship". In most cases, these rights are of limited duration. The symbol for copyright is ©, and in some jurisdictions may alternatively be written as either (c) or (C).
Copyrights may subsist in a wide range of creative, intellectual, or artistic forms or "works". These include poems, theses, plays, and other literary works, audio recordings, paintings, drawings, sculptures, photographs, software, radio & television broadcasts of live and other performances.
Let us help you quickly and easily copyright your artwork, literary piece or other original work today!
Your Copyright Order Includes:
- Preparation and electronic filing of your copyright application with U.S. Copyright Office
- Confirmation of your FedEx shipping to the Library of Congress
- LegalZoom Peace of Mind Review
Questions? Call (888) 791-0227 (M-F, 8:00am-6:00pm PST) or click "Get Started" today!
LegalZoom Federal Copyright Service
Government Filing Fee $35
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
Over 1 millon satisfied cutomers
Rated "A+" by Better Business Bureau
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Filling out the Questionnaire is free. There is no time limit. At the end, you may decide whether or not to purchase.